Small, light-weight and quick this lens is just might what you looking for to travel with to create things easier to hold. This lens is sharp even at wide apertures, the VR (image stabilization) works great, autofocus speed is a lot of than acceptable, and it it’s very light and compact.
The photo quality is excellent and at 200mm, flowers, birds, landscape are all at a shut distance. Taking the lens out for a protracted trip is no burden in any respect. The VR perform permits to take snapshots at 1/30 s in dimlight. Moreover, by increasing the ISO film speed, this guarantees good quality and sharp photos in most things. The focus is fast and sleek and simple to use. The image quality is very good – nice crisp and clear shots can be capture.
- An ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass part minimizes chromatic aberration, contributing to superior optical performance
- Focus mode switch enables quick switching between A (Autofocus) and M (Manual Focus)
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm provides a lot of natural out-of-focus highlights
- Vibration Reduction, built specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, permits handheld shooting at up to three shutter speeds slower than would well be doable, assuring dramatically sharper still pictures and video capture
- New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SW) permits ultra-high speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation
- The lens is built with 15 elements in 11 teams
Deals of the Day